Without a mobile phone, it can seem impossible to get a job, keep in touch with friends and family, and call for services or information when you need them most. Everyone, from homemakers to stock traders, needs a mobile phone to stay connected. When you consider how many things you can do with a mobile phone, like send emails, surf the web, find directions while driving, and more, it only makes sense that a vast majority of people need and use these devices. If you’ve got bad credit or no credit, however, it can be hard to get your own device.
Fortunately, there are options. Companies offer contract phones with bad credit that can provide you with exactly what you need, from reasonable call rates, to data plans for smartphones, to texting fees and plans that will keep your costs low. Bad credit phones are a great way to stay connected without being attached to a contract that could charge you thousands per year for the services that you need. Best of all, you may even be able to rebuild your credit by using these phones.
Most bad credit mobile phones come from providers that have coverage throughout your area, and plans that can fit your needs. You can choose from a wide range of models for the most part, and some may even allow you to keep your own phone number and phone when you switch over to their network. While there are companies that may want to charge you high rates for limited usage, it’s important to know that you have options that can put a phone in your hand in less time than you think.
Looking at the Numbers
Did you know:
- As of 2015, 66% of UK adults owned a Smartphone which is up from 39% as compared to 2012
- As of 2015, 54% of UK households own a tablet which is a rapid rise from the 2% UK households that owned a tablet in 2011
- 33% of UK internet users prefer accessing the internet using their Smartphone as compared to 30%, 19% and 14% that use laptop, tablet and desktop respectively
- By the end of 2014, there were 89.9M mobile phone subscriptions in the UK
- In the first quarter of 2015, according to NoHassleMobilePhones.com an estimated 93% of UK adults owned a mobile phone
- 83% of young people sleep next to their mobile phones
Your mobile phone is valuable. It provides you with a line of communication to people across the city, or across the world. It can tell you what to expect from the weather on the drive home, or for a trip that you need to make a week from now. Your phone could keep you connected to the latest news in an emergency situation, and provide you with a valuable resource when you need to get a project completed on time and communication is key. In other words, you need a phone in today’s society.
With contract phones where credit checks are overlooked, you could get exactly what you’ve been searching for in the form of a device that comes with no strings attached. Such kind of contract phones can offer:
- Either a one-time payment for the phone or a free phone depending on the model and plan.
- Easy to access information on your account, for payments and checking bills for usage. Upgrade options for when you’re ready to move up to a Smartphone.
- Day and night plans or unlimited usage plans depending on your budget.
- Plans for families with multiple phones, to keep everyone connected without needing a credit check.
- Low prices when compared to other prepaid options.